AUCTION GUIDELINES (UPDATED 5/26/2020)
Our second auction will be held Saturday May 30, 2020. This auction will be held with both online bidding & live bidding at our auction hall following strict social distancing guidelines. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO READ THE GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW.
- We encourage anyone who attends auctions ONLY for entertainment purposes to hold off attending auctions until Lancaster County is in the Green Phase. We will try to enforce this but encourage our loyal customer base to help us out by respecting this guideline.
- Absentee bidding will be available per auction center policy with all charges being waived. We encourage anyone who is interested in 5 or less items to leave absentee bids or bid online.
- Live online bidding will be available in “webcast” format – meaning both people attending the auction and those participating online will be able to bid on all items sold in the main auction hall. We encourage anyone who is not comfortable attending an auction during this time or for anyone who is feeling sick to bid online only.
- We will not allow for shipping of these items and all item must be pick up Monday June 1 between 8 am & 5 pm. Absolutely no exceptions will be made.
- Our auction hall will be set up using strict social distancing guidelines. Every chair will be set up 6 feet away from each other. We will also have staff members cleaning surfaces throughout the auction.
- Since chairs will be set up 6 feet away from each other, we will have significantly less chairs available in our auction hall. Because of this we encourage (1) person to attend per couple or groups.
- Extended preview hours will be available for these auctions. Please refer to the auction listings to see preview times.
Sell With Horst Auctioneers
Horst Auctioneers is always accepting quality consignments for upcoming specialty auctions. We offer competitive commission rates, targeted mailing lists, and quality preparation and promotion for each of our auctions.
Horst Auction Center, Ephrata PA
Horst Auction Center sits on a three acre tract at the corner of Rt. 322, and Durlach Road just outside Ephrata PA. The facility includes an auction gallery that measures 55′ x 105′, with built-in display cases along one wall. The gallery also has a stage for displaying furniture, with a loading dock for easy loading of larger items.