Horst Auction Bidding Information
No Buyer's Premium - There is no buyer's premium at Horst Auction.
To register for a number - you must show a current valid driver's license or a state photo ID.
Payment methods - acceptable methods of payment are as follows:
- Good Pennsylvania check
- Master Card / Visa & Debit cards (3% Auction House Fee will be added to all invoices but will be discounted to 0% when payment is made with cash or PA check)
- Out of state check with bank recommendation letter
- Cashier's check
- Any other payment methods must be arranged with the Auction Center prior to the sale.
Absentee bids - the following rules apply to absentee bidding: Absentee bids are only accepted at the Auction Center (not at sales on location). Horst Auction will charge a 10% Service Fee on all successful absenteee bids.
- Bidder must preview item, unless it is a cataloged auction
- Minimum absentee bid of $25 per item will be accepted.
- All bids must be received 1/2 hour before the start of the sale.
- Item(s) must be paid for and removed from the Auction Center within one week after the sale.
- Item(s) may not be removed until full payment is made.
Out-of-State checks will not be accepted unless accompanied by a letter of recommendation from your bank (on bank letterhead) stating that you are a customer in good standing.
No credit cards are accepted at On-Site Sales!
Click Here - Online Bidding Form (Only available for Cataloged Auctions)